Monday, November 5, 2007

Blog Day 2

Hello again.
Today is Monday....a quiet one by all accounts. Everyone got off to school ok----my 10 year old started an early Monday am. reading program at school---had to be there by 7:15....that took a bit to get up and moving--plus he did not want to go at all. Back to my normal schedule of working while the kids are at school....so working away hard today....

Great morning plus, I signed on to my email this morning and got a great surprise!! I got a raise. Very exicited and great way to start the week. I work for a great company, woman-owned, 19 women in the company and she is great at allowing flex time and virtual offices. I truly enjoy my job and the company I work for---lucky me.

Well, off to work, only had a second to blog...anyone out there????

No comments: