Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

Hello all you other stressed out Mom's out there.....let me introduce myself. My name is Julie and I am a mother of three adorable kids....my oldest is a 12 year old boy, I have a 10 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. On top of my busy, active, kids....I work approx. 30 hours a week as an Account Manager for a integrated marketing firm, have a somewhat-demanding husband, a house to clean and try to squeek in time for friends and family. I am the sponsorship coordinator for our youth football and cheerleading organization---which also is demanding, however football season is almost over....thank goodness. Ready for a break. Anyway....that sums up my crazy life. I have decided to start a blog to see if there are any other SOMs out there...maybe we can strategize on how to simplfy our lives...anyone game?

No comments: